Wildlife artist Katherine Cooper and I are presenting another edition of our “Raptor Reflections” art and photography workshop at Tasmania’s Raptor Refuge.
The workshop is a very unique opportunity to see the inner workings of this working refuge for Tasmania’s endangered raptors. The refuge is not a wildlife park or zoo, and is only accessible to the public during special events such as this.
Raptor Reflections Workshop: What you need to know
WHEN: April 18 & 19, 2015 (weekend)
* Transport to/from the refuge
* Exclusive small group entry (max 10 participants)
* Photographic and painting tuition
* Gourmet catering including Tasmania’s finest produce such as salmon, fresh salads, organic beef. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided on both days.
This workshop is a major fundraiser for the Refuge, so your entry fee is directly supporting the ongoing conservation work undertaken here including the rehabilitation of all these wonderful raptors.
* Welcome and raptor presentations by Craig Webb
* Photographic tuition and art/painting tuition
* Post processing session – learn how to polish your images to maximise your cameras potential
Bookings are now open, please contact me to book!