One-on-One Tuition Photography Workshop
One-on-One Tuition is especially for those who have made the move to a Digital SLR camera and need a little help “losing the training wheels”. At a mutually convenient time and location (within Hobart) discuss any and all aspects of your camera, your photography and your digital workflow (including post processing techniques) in a relaxed one on one environment.
One hour sessions will generally be held in a cafe in central Hobart, or similar.
Half or Full Day Tuition can be scheduled in any location, at any time, of your choice (within Hobart), suggestions include:
- Sunsets & Sunrise Photography Tips: there are many beautiful locations we can utilise such as: Mt Wellington, Hobart Waterfront, Bellerive.
- Improve your waterfalls and rainforest photography, on the slopes of Mt Wellington.
- Tips on Macro Photography: The Hobart Botanic Gardens is a perfect location to get up close and personal with hundreds of varieties of flowers.
- “Classroom” Setting: You may prefer to have an indoor session devoted entirely to any particular aspect/s of Photography that you need advice on.
Topics to discuss in any of these sessions include (but are not limited to): Manual Settings, ISO, composition, post-processing, filters & accesories and so on.
You are required to transport yourself to/from any outdoor locations.
Half Day (up to 4 hours) $330.00
Full Day (up to 8 hours) $600.00
- Your own camera
- Any/all accessories you normally use, including laptop, tripod, filters
- Rain protection and so on.
For further information or to make a booking please contact me.