1 Hour, Half Day, Full Day and Night Sky sessions available
One-on-One Tuition is especially for those who have made the move to a Digital SLR (or mirrorless) camera and need a little help “losing the training wheels”. At a mutually convenient time and location (within Hobart) discuss any and all aspects of your camera, your photography and your digital workflow (including post processing techniques) in a relaxed one on one environment.
One hour sessions will generally be held in a cafe in central Hobart, or similar.
Half or Full Day Tuition can be scheduled in any location, at any time, of your choice (within Hobart), suggestions include:
- Sunsets & Sunrise Photography Tips: there are many beautiful locations we can utilise such as: Mt Wellington, Hobart Waterfront, Bellerive.
- Improve your waterfalls and rainforest photography, on the slopes of Mt Wellington.
- Tips on Macro Photography: The Hobart Botanic Gardens is a perfect location to get up close and personal with hundreds of varieties of flowers.
- “Classroom” Setting: You may prefer to have an indoor session devoted entirely to any particular aspect/s of photography that you need advice on.
Topics to discuss in any of these sessions include (but are not limited to): Manual Settings, ISO, composition, post-processing, filters & accessories and so on.
Transport is not included in fees but can be arranged for an additional cost.
One on One Photography Tuition – Costs
Half Day (up to 4 hours) $330
Online Photography Tuition (via Zoom or similar)
Night Sky (including the Aurora Australis) Photography Tuition
Two hour guided tuition in a dark sky location close to Hobart $330
* night sky shoot includes pick up and drop off from your accommodation (Hobart). Session includes 2 hours shooting time, plus transport – allow approx 3 hours in total.
* fee is for 1 person. $50 per person for additional guests.
* this workshop is only offered in the evenings and will start immediately on dark, the exact time to be confirmed on booking
* appearance of the aurora is not guaranteed
What to Bring
- Your own camera
- Any/all accessories you normally use, including laptop, tripod, filters
- Rain/weather protection and so on
- Head torch (for night sessions only)
More Information or Bookings
For further information please contact me.