3 day Private Photography Tours
I have expanded my range of private 3 day private photography tours for visitors who would prefer not to travel in a group or indeed for those on one of my small group tours to extend their photographic travels around Tasmania by booking something extra.
All of the tours listed below:
- run on mutually agreeable dates
- are for one or two participants only
- include all fees associated with the trip (eg transport departing Hobart; accommodation; all meals and National Park fees)
- activities tailored to your specific interests and could include sunrise, sunset and night sky shoots (weather permitting) as well as all other local/seasonal highlights
- Price is valid all year round unless stated
- The Cradle Mountain private workshop is on hold until mid 2021 due to Dove Lake access restrictions but if you are really keen on Cradle Mountain please contact me to discuss the options.
Click here to book a trip!
Freycinet National Park: $2590.00 (** price valid from April 26-Sept 23, 2021 **)
Accommodation: The luxurious Freycinet Lodge in Freycinet National Park.
Tour Itinerary Outline: Sunrises and sunsets around Freycinet. Vistas including Wineglass Bay and Cape Tourville. Secluded rocky coves such as Honeymoon Bay and Sleepy Bay, and more.
Mount Field & South West (Tassie’s Tall Trees): $2390.00
Accommodation: Giants Table (Maydena)
Bay of Fires: $2750.00
Accommodation: Panorama St Helens (formerly Tidal Waters)
Tour Itinerary Outline: Full days including sunrise and sunset at multiple locations along the Bay of Fires coastline such as Binalong Bay, the Gardens and Eddystone Point
Western Wilds: $2790.00 (** price valid from April 26-Sept 23, 2021 **)
Accommodation: Strahan Village
Tour Itinerary Outline: Full days exploring Tasmanian Western World Heritage Area including Nelson Falls, Bird River and the Confluence. Gordon River and Sarah Island half day cruise also included! Sunset shoots on the west coast (no sunrise shoots).
Tasman Peninsula: $2790.00
Accommodation: Lufra Hotel (Eaglehawk Neck)
Cradle Mountain: $2750.00 (** price valid from April 26-Sept 23, 2021 **)
Accommodation: Cradle Mountain Hotel
Tour Itinerary Outline: Full days exploring the trails, waterfalls and rainforest. Sunrise and sunset shoots at Dove Lake. Tasmanian Devil park.
Private multi-day charter service also available Contact me to help plan your own personalised photographic travels around Tasmania
* All tours will start and finish in Hobart, and the topics covered will be tailored to suit the interests/requirements of each booking as well as seasonal highlights such as wildflowers & fungi. Topics include sunrise, sunset, night sky, macro, post processing technique, use of filters and so on.
* Fee is the same for 1 or 2 guests – ie bring a friend and share the costs, or guarantee some private time by booking it for yourself or the photographer in the family. Non-photographer partner/friends are very welcome to join as the second guest, and are of course welcome to join activities as they like. Room will be twin-share in case of two guests.
* The Bay of Fires and Tasman Peninsula tours have the potential for an optional cruise as an activity. This fee is NOT included in the tour fee and can be added on at the time of booking.
BOOKINGS – click here to request a tour. We will be in touch to confirm availability as soon as possible.
Please contact me if you need any further details.